Austin Boat Forums   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Posting here is better than Facebook, nobody gets annoyed with 50 pictures of your boat here.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Did the 400R just make center consoles the way to (Read 5895 times)
RenegadeBoats
Land Lubber

Austin Boater

Did the 400R just make center consoles the way to
Aug 27th, 2015 at 9:30am

At Renegade power boats we sometimes accept trade-ins mostly depending on the condition of the boat. Being a center console boat builder my experience with inboards hasn’t been a whole a lot. From the inboard boats we have taken in I’ve had a great time my favorite part is definitely the roar of the motors/speed. The % of center consoles doing 70-80mph has always been low in my option. I like the seven marine engines they look cool as shit but I think I speak for most when I say I feel a whole a lot worry free with a pair of mercury’s on the back.. We’ve build a couple boats with the 400r and it’s been a success our boats have increased 10-12 mph more. The speeds were getting up too makes me wonder if the average Joe boater may want to consider a center console over a closed deck. Yea u lose the ROAR but in return you get more walk around room and still be in the 70-80 mph range. Personally ill sacrifice speed for reliability, outboard motors have such little maintenance you can’t go wrong and their soooo quite I can actually hear the music playing while hitting 75mph. With all that said we have a special on the renegade 32 cuddy for only $109K this offer comes with twin 250 mercury verado’s a FREE trailer or Garmin GPS 7212. WHAT ABOUT THE 400R’s LOL????? That’s a $24,000 upgrade!.. For more info call us at 305 687 3700 or check us out at www.renegadepowerboats.com

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Sponsors
Texas Boat Forums - Everything boating and Texas!

Lake Boss - Boating, booze and good times on the lake blog

Sea Tow
Hula Boat Care