Austin Boat Forums   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Posting here is better than Facebook, nobody gets annoyed with 50 pictures of your boat here.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Great testimonial from new customer (Read 2677 times)
Hula Boat Care

What Rocks Your Boat?

Lakeway, TX.
Great testimonial from new customer
Mar 23rd, 2015 at 9:27pm

I found your products on a recent business trip to Austin. I had just acquired a Bayliner Capri from a friend that needed some TLC and stopped by the Sail and Ski Center. I chatted up the sales guy in the parts department and talked about the detailing work that I needed to do wherein he showed me your products. He told me that these are the products that they used on their customer's boats and I decided to give them a try. Let me tell you, I was absolutely amazed at how well the products worked. I purchased the Riptide Liquid Compound, Big Kahuna Polymer Sealant and the Wipe Out. I am saddened that I did not get one of each of the products sold but alas there is always the internet. I have spent well over $500 on products to do what your three products have done for a fraction of that cost. You have a customer for life.

Thank you for your products that are absolutely the best. I will gladly recommend them to anyone that asks. Car or boat these are the only products to get.

Joe I.

San Jose, CA.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Sponsors
Texas Boat Forums - Everything boating and Texas!

Lake Boss - Boating, booze and good times on the lake blog

Sea Tow
Hula Boat Care