Austin Boat Forums   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Tell your friends, the more the merrier!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
"Party like a Rock Star" boat party- June 23rd (Read 4342 times)
Ranger_R77
Land Lubber

Austin Boater

NW AUSTIN
"Party like a Rock Star" boat party- June 23rd
Jun 8th, 2013 at 1:52pm

This is the 5 year anniversary for this "Party like a Rock Star" boat party. I have attended a few of these parties, including Dez and others. I am posting this, for a friend, as an open invitation to public that wants to see live music on a couple big houseboats on Lake Travis.

Currently 95 have RSVP for event. Singles men and women. Some married. Anyone that have has a boat, you can listen to the bands from the water. However, if you enter onto the boat, you must pay and get a PARTY LIKE A ROCK STAR wrist band. Normally these big houseboats can help between 100 and 130 per boat. Any very plush. Normallly rent for $3000 per day.. The boats will be parked together, so you can get onto one or the other. There will be a water taxi for those that do not want to stay long...Price includes all you can eat, drink and live music.

MORE INFORMATION BELOW and at :
https://www.facebook.com/update_security_info.php?wizard=1#!/events/460940850648...

Sunday, June 23, 2013

3:30pm until 10:00pm

It's official... Party Like a ROCK STAR! turns 5 this year and all of the details have been set to make it better than ever! If you haven't been a party patron in the past... you don't want to miss out as this is THE boat party talked about all year long!!! All you can eat food, alcohol, and live entertainment on Lake Travis! Tickets are $50 each & all are welcome… so help me spread the word!

LIVE MUSIC: This year we are excited to bring you not 1, but 3 bands to keep the crowd on the dance floor all n...ight! Brian Wier & Kember Mueller will kick it off by performing an acoustic duet. LC Rocks will then super charge the dance floor with some good old Rock N’ Roll. Staley Cemetery will close out the night with some 90’s alternative ROCK! Of course there will be several other talented musicians on board to fill the gaps with our traditional free jam sessions!

IP Logged

Ranger_R77
Land Lubber

Austin Boater

NW AUSTIN
Re: "Party like a Rock Star" boat party- June 23rd
Reply #1 - Jun 8th, 2013 at 1:55pm

GREAT FOOD: This year we are going simple… cold cut sandwiches, spreads, & sides. A couple of things are for sure… it will be yummy & there will be a lot of it to keep your bodies energized!

LOTS OF ALCOHOL: Margarita's, Kegged Beer, and Jell-O-Shots! Feel free to bring a small ice chest filled with your own brew if desired!

FUN ON THE WATER: Our boat(s) will be pre-parked off of Stearns Island prior to kick off time. Guests should start arriving at the Volente Beach Marina boat dock at 3:30 PM. This year we have arranged for a yacht to water taxi you out & back in. The taxi will run from 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM, and then again from 9:30 PM – 10:30 PM. For a fee, the yacht boat captain has agreed to remain available to transport guests to & from if they arrive late or need to leave early.

Guests should make sure to bring a swim suit & towel if they plan to get wet! For the overnighter’s… the boat(s) will not be coming back to dock until early Monday morning so make sure to bring whatever you need for the night! For a better idea on how to plan/pack accordingly, see the link I posted to the pics from last year!

Payment is requested ASAP, but due no later than June 9! Please use one of the following methods:
1) Use www.paymyevent.com link provided in a post below
2) Make arrangements to meet with me face to face
3) Pay through PayPal by sending to sundude@att.net
4) Mail check to me at 1810 Ruthie Run, Cedar Park, TX 78613

Wristbands will be provided once payment has been received. I am so excited about the changes this year and can’t wait to party my ass off with each and every one of you!

Much Love, Crystal!

IF YOU CANNOT PAY BEFORE JUNE 9TH, You can text or call Crystal at 512-820-9490 for more information

IP Logged

nathan
Lake Admiral

Going Home !!!!!

Leander, TX Soon
Reply #2 - Jun 8th, 2013 at 2:51pm

seems like an interesting time.

My Happy place is on a boat at the lake with my kids!!

current boats:
1983 chaparral 235 XLC (restoration)
1977 playcraft p24 pontoon (parents own now I am the mechanic)
1975 skeeter hawk (on hold)
nathanb42  
IP Logged

Captain YARRR
Admin

Doing the rain dance

Round Rock, TX
Reply #3 - Jun 10th, 2013 at 8:41pm

Looks like a fun time! It's great to see people putting work in to unique lake events. I'll be down in the coast at the Texas Outlaw Challenge that weekend.

Thanks for posting about it here.

2005 Sunsation Dominator 32 MCOB - twin 6.3L
2004 Dodge Viper SRT-10: 460 RWHP, 503 RWTQ
WWW 18297901 shadwlight  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Sponsors
Texas Boat Forums - Everything boating and Texas!

Lake Boss - Boating, booze and good times on the lake blog

Sea Tow
Hula Boat Care