Austin Boat Forums   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Tell your friends, the more the merrier!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Upholstery Update - Need Advice (Read 11033 times)
GRATEFULTHREADS
Land Lubber

Austin Boater

Re: Upholstery Update - Need Advice
Reply #15 - Nov 3rd, 2010 at 3:30pm

LAZY??? Dude why did you pay??? bet if you came to my shop i could show you the "bright white" they have it on sale for 5$ a yard at "capitol city" upholstery supply.

Once you leave its gonna be hard to get him to do it again... IF ITS NOT RIGHT, DONT PAY...  "looks great,wrong color" what kinda crap is that,.... Hell ya take it back make him redo it, maybe he will think twice about it the next time....

I know this is my first post, but I have a shop in town and people all ways bring me other peoples f**ck up sh*t.. And my first Question is "Why did you pay?"

Other than that there are Spray dyes that you can buy at  capitol city.

www.gratefulthreadsaustin.com

Keep me posted??

YOU GET WHAT UP PAY FOR

IP Logged

Owtlaw
Austin Boater

Round Rock, TX
Re: Upholstery Update - Need Advice
Reply #16 - Nov 3rd, 2010 at 9:57pm

GRATEFULTHREADS wrote on Nov 3rd, 2010 at 3:30pm:
LAZY??? Dude why did you pay??? bet if you came to my shop i could show you the "bright white" they have it on sale for 5$ a yard at "capitol city" upholstery supply.

Once you leave its gonna be hard to get him to do it again... IF ITS NOT RIGHT, DONT PAY...  "looks great,wrong color" what kinda crap is that,.... Hell ya take it back make him redo it, maybe he will think twice about it the next time....

I know this is my first post, but I have a shop in town and people all ways bring me other peoples f**ck up sh*t.. And my first Question is "Why did you pay?"

Other than that there are Spray dyes that you can buy at  capitol city.

www.gratefulthreadsaustin.com

Keep me posted??

If you'd take a minute to read the rest of the thread, you'll see that he had to take it to another shop, but it's now fixed.

Owtlaw
Currently Boatless

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

Sponsors
Texas Boat Forums - Everything boating and Texas!

Lake Boss - Boating, booze and good times on the lake blog

Sea Tow
Hula Boat Care