Austin Boat Forums   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Welcome to Austin Boat Forums!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Man Overboard Movie Now on DVD!!! (Read 2115 times)
Man Overboard Movie
Land Lubber

Austin Boater

Man Overboard Movie Now on DVD!!!
Aug 18th, 2009 at 9:46pm

The hilarious new feature length comedy Man Overboard has just been released to DVD!!! Directed by Oliver Robins, who starred in Steven Spielberg’s Poltergeist, Man Overboard tells the story of a boat shop owner who unwittingly hires a slick con man as his new sales manager, and subsequently has his life turned upside down.

Film critic T.C. Candler calls the movie “genuinely funny from credits to credits...  The story is consistently entertaining and original.” Richard Propes of The Independent Critic chimes in, calling it the “the perfect example of a well made, entertaining independent film.” Charles Tatum of eFilmCritic.com said the movie was “one of those good films [that] kept surprising me as I watched it.” And Colin Boyd of Get The Big Picture calls it “a really effective comedy that’s actually about something.”

Go to www.manoverboardmovie.com to purchase the DVD for only $19.95 plus S&H! And if you sign up for the mailing list while you’re there, you’ll be notified about all kinds of cool offers, like discounts and giveaways on gifts, T-shirts, hats, and autographed items used in the movie! Don’t miss the boat! Order your copy now!

IP Logged

Captain YARRR
Admin

Doing the rain dance

Round Rock, TX
Re: Man Overboard Movie Now on DVD!!!
Reply #1 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 8:15am

Looks like we got our first spam bot. At least it is relevant, so I'll leave it up lol.

2005 Sunsation Dominator 32 MCOB - twin 6.3L
2004 Dodge Viper SRT-10: 460 RWHP, 503 RWTQ
WWW 18297901 shadwlight  
IP Logged

Wake man
Lake Captain

Austin Boater

Re: Man Overboard Movie Now on DVD!!!
Reply #2 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 11:01am

That didn't take long!

One boatless wake boarder!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Sponsors
Texas Boat Forums - Everything boating and Texas!

Lake Boss - Boating, booze and good times on the lake blog

Sea Tow
Hula Boat Care